The terms ‘Ideas-Right’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owner of the website. Our registered office is 30 Lords Piece Road,Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire, OX7 5HT, the company registration number is 5934818, and the company is registered in England. The term ‘you’ refers to the user, viewer or visitor of our website.
- For information only – Content on this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- No warranty – We (and any third party) provide no warranty or guarantee for the accuracy, timeliness, performance, or completeness of the information and materials found or offered on this website, or for their suitability for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that information and materials on this website may contain inaccuracies or errors. We expressly exclude liability for any inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your responsibility – Your use of information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Trademarks – All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use – Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Links to other sites – This website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the website(s) we link to.
- Jurisdiction – Your use of this website and any dispute arising is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Copyright Notice – Piracy & Theft
The redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard drive extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge and cite this website as the source of the material
Without our express written permission, you may not:
- Distribute or commercially exploit the content of this website
- Transmit it or store it in any other form of electronic retrieval system or medium
- Copy and use the content on any other website.